- Be native or non-native English speakers with a high level of English proficiency enabling them to follow the programme and complete all course requirements.
- For non-native English speakers, a telephone interview will be organized prior to confirmation of their registration.
- Be at least 18 years of age at time of registration
- Have a minimum qualification (such as A-level or High school diploma) and a degree is preferred.
- Have basic computer literacy
- Hold a valid passport or visa
- Be free from any work or any other commitment during the 4-week duration of the course.
- Have completed and submitted an Application form together with a CV / Resume to TEFL Prestige
- Have paid the course fee in full (1600€)